It was started in the year 2001 by Rev. Fr. Louis Maria Pappu with 15 members. It is functioning well for the last 10 years. It comprises both the social and spiritual development and has the clear vision of supporting both.
- Assist the Parish in the celebrations as per the guidance of the Parish priest.
- Support the Orphan Children for their higher education...
- Support the inmates in the Home for the Aged
- Visit the sick at the Hospitals, conduct free medical camps...
- They also support the Vocation Bible School during the Summer Vocation
- Arrange retreats, Pilgrimages and Prayer Groups
- Involve in social service activities such as free distribution of food materials, Notebooks, clothing etc
- Adopt orphan and needy families and uplift them from their poverty