“Towards a better Society” is the aim of the Kolping group in the Parish. It was started in the year 1998 by Rev. Fr. Louis Maria Pappu with 21 members.
The objectives of the Kolping society are as follow:
- To increase and strengthen the Faith Formation
- To enhance the Livelihood opportunities
- To lead an exemplary Christian life
- To respect and promote labour
- To be the responsible parent in the family
- Come together often for Prayer and Spiritual reflection
- Practice Gospel values to establish Just and Humane society
- Assist to bring the Christians of different denominations under one umbrella
- Practice thrift activities and to have cost effective budget for the family
- Engage in small scale activities to increase the income of the family
- Support the Parish in its spiritual activities
- Live exemplary lives to promote human and spiritual values
Kolping members actively participate in the spiritual activities of the Parish and their contributions are well appreciated.